If joining Everteam, it means that you…
- are used to work in a highly structured, efficient and result-oriented way taking 110% responsibility for assigned tasks.
- have experience from working with business critical systems and participating in strategically important projects.
- work independently and can take responsibility in the development of the company.
- are used to work in international environments.
- have a university master degree in either Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Business Administration.
When having joined us, we can welcome you to an organisation that…
- believes in growth of employees.
- runs critical projects in interesting client environments.
- is non-hierarchical and encourages creativity and result-based thinking.
- maintains a friendly, fair and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, excellence and hard work.
- have fun together!